Football Season is back, and so is Over Season.
Tracking NCAAF & NFL plays this year.
September 1 Games:
- Navy/FAU OVER 66.5 (-108) 2 Units
- Washington/Rutgers OVER 52.5 (-108) 2 Units
- Colorado/Colorado St OVER 68 (-108) 1 Unit
- Utah St. @ WISCONSIN -27.5 (-110) 2 Units
September 2 Games:
- TX A&M/UCLA OVER 56.5 (-108) 2 Units
- ALABAMA -7 vs FSU (-108) 2 Units
- Louisville/Purdue OVER 68.5 (-108) 1.5 Units
- Wyoming @ IOWA -11.5 (-110) 1 Unit
- Ball State @ ILLINOIS -6.5 (-107) 1 Unit
- Cal/UNC OVER 55.5 (-114) 1 Unit
- APP ST +14.5 @ UGA (-113) 1 Unit
September 3 Games:
- West Virginia @ Virginia Tech – WVU ML (+165) 1 Unit
Friday night’s games are headlined by UCLA/UK, obviously. But Badgers vs. Gators should be a close second, featuring a Florida team that’s gaining strength as it advances and Bucky always finding a way to hang around until the end.
Lines as of 3/23 11:30pm
South Carolina/Baylor (-3.5)
Liking UNC to cover, UCLA at +1, and Wisconsin to win SU against Florida. Why?
Bo Ryan > Billy Donovan. Wait, that’s not it.
This Badgers team has the March Madness Magic. Experience helps at this stage, and Wisconsin’s got a lot of it. And this shit’s getting published now – as Xavier upsets Zona – giving us a last reminder that you can’t predict any of it.
Have been throwing together a parlay of each day’s games
Arizona and Lauri Markkanen look to take down Xavier to advance to the Elite Eight
Oregon just held on to beat the almost-Cinderella Michigan Wolverines, and West Virginia/Gonzaga is back and forth a minute left to play. Purdue/Kansas is tight in the first half, and Xavier/Arizona is less than half hour out. It’s the greatest time of the year.
Xavier/Arizona Quick Thoughts
The line sits at Arizona -8 with over/under at 145. Arizona likely has no trouble ending Xavier’s run with a Musketeers defense that does not match up with 19-year-old Finn Lauri Markkanen.
The stud freshman has impressed this season and in this tournament, “averaging 15.8 points and 7.2 rebounds while shooting just under 50 percent from the floor and an impressive 43.3 percent from three-point range.”
Additionally, tonight’s game is in San Jose, giving the Wildcats the crowd advantage verse Ohio-based Xavier.
With not much value on Arizona moneyline, tonight’s pick is Arizona Wildcats -8. Look for late fouls and free throws to push the number towards eight.